Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I guess I should fill you in with what's been happening in my life lately.

A couple weeks ago I travelled to Prague and Berlin with my boyfriend, which turned out to be a wonderful trip! Of course, Berlin is a hotspot in contemporary art, so as a young artist it was great to be able to see the galleries and street art in the city. Prague is a very beautiful city, and I hope to get back there one day. Overall, I found the trip to be very inspiration on my own artwork.

The last week has been busy school-wise in Florence. We just had midterm critiques, which luckily went quite well.  As mentioned earlier, I have been working on a series that captures bodies in movement. I will upload some photos of my current work soon, but for now I'll add some snapshots from my trip.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment